First Day

My first day was not what I expected it to be. Before I got dropped off, I was freaking out, but I took some deep breaths and thought about things that make me happy and decided to wing it. So I entered and thought I was following my correct schedule but I didn't know it was wrong until I headed to Intro to Drawing but on my new schedule was English with a different teacher. I originally thought that I had English with Mrs. Zurkowski but I actually had it with Mr. Schick. So I got to his English class and everything just fell into place. I actually saw Mr. Schick twice that day, once for English and the other for Human Geography. Lunch was cool, I sat with a group of guys who only two of them I know the name of. In Biology I did an activity I did before called "Saving Sammy" where you have to save a gummy worm with a partner only using paperclips. First period I had a free period and was in the cafeteria was learning what I can and can't do during it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)