Human Geo F Day

Today we were allowed to do homework in class as long as we were silent because two students had to do the test that everyone else did. The only homework I could do was French so I got that done and now I'm blogging. I am unsure if this is what it will be like the rest of the class but I'm fine with it. For my French homework I had to do certain pages in both workbooks. Of course I had to go to my locker to get the books but other than that I was good to go. We haven't gotten our tests back. This human geo class was fun but yet boring and I'll tell you why. First the fact that we get to go on our laptops and get our blog over with is the plus side. On the other side there isn't that talking or conversing element that gives this class enjoyment. Mr. Schick is grading the tests while I'm blogging right now because he had a lot of other things to grade over the weekend. We're trying to get an insect out. Mr. Schick try to whistle it out the door while Emmanuel got up and started to swat at it. That was best thing to ever happen in any human geography class. A lot of the class has their laptops out either blogging like me or something else. This is really great human geography class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)