Switching seats

Today I human geo as you can tell by my title, we switched seats. My seat isn't too far away from my old one. Once you're at my old seat, you head to the next row and go to the seat right before the last one in the back of the room. I just used situation to tell where my new seat is in correspondence to my old seat. We also reviewed site and situation basically saying that site is more of the characteristics of a place while situation is a place relative to another place. Some of the characteristics of site include climate, topography, elevation, latitude, and longitude. Situation basically is telling someone to go somewhere by mentioning other places. For example: go past the church on Main Street and make a right at the stoplight and just go straight and you will reach your destination. We also talked more about how Singapore uses the Strait of Malacca as a major passageway for ships going between the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean. So this was a normal human geography class except for the changing seats that just took us by surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)