C.I.A.

Today in human geo we did an activity where we went to the C.I.A. website and went to the factbook. We had to find 25 countries on the website and place them on our maps and figure out what ranking they were. There were a lot of countries I didn't know existed they included the Christmas Islands, Latvia, Oman, Coral Sea Islands, and many more. Most of the places I selected were places I either knew about or sounded cool. I learned that the Coral Sea Islands are not inhabited by people. This activity was very fun to me because I got to learn about countries I didn't even know existed and got to see what there ranking was out of all the countries in the world. When we placed the countries on the map, we had to do it on two maps: the Mercator projection and the Robinson projection. I hope we do another activity like this soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)