Population Pyramids Project Pt. 2

Today my group got to go for the population pyramid project. My group was Hugh, John, and I and we shot for an A had a good project but we weren't that good at presenting it. The three countries we mentioned were United Kingdom (mine), Cambodia (Hugh's), and Latin America and the Carribbean (John's).  I thought we could've done better but it's over with and I and I hope we got a good grade. The one of the other groups that went was Emmanuel's (E-Man's) group. They did a great job with their presentation and they deserve a good grade. They are still a few more to go which will happen next class whenever that is. I am very excited to see what the other groups presentations are and hopefully they get a good grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)