Day before exam

Today we just reviewed for the exam which is tomorrow and went over what was on it. Mr. Schick did the thing again where he projected the exam on the board and zipped through it. Also everybody wanted him to slow down but me, I was fine I got a glimpse of the questions and told myself this is going to be easy. We got to figure out what the essay was about and it involves comparing a population pyramid to a demographic transition model. That to me is super easy, not sure about everybody else but hopefully they figure it out. Yet a lot of people raised their hand to add to the discussion of the essay and were doing great with their answers so they got it down pat. Hopefully we all do well and not fail the exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)