Exam prep

Today in human geo we went over the answers to the pop quiz we took, and started talking about exams. Mr. Schick told us about the original exam schedule which was taking it after break (I don't like that idea). so they changed it to doing it before break now and during the exam time the proctor will take note on who is done after thirty minutes, after sixty minutes, and after ninety minutes. If basically everybody finishes way before time is up then the proctor will add more questions to it so you could work for the rest of the time. I'm super nervous about these exams I feel like I could possibly get a really bad grade or fail but hopefully I don't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)