Classical Greece

Today we are talking about Classical Greece so says my title. Some of these facts that I'm learning just blew my mind. Did you know that 3/4 of Ancient Greece was rugged mountains. Some notes we took from our textbook and other notes we took from Mr. Schick's presentation. Some of the things we talked about involved the places that surround Greece and it's topography. We also learned that Mediterranean means middle of the earth. I actually thought that was really cool. Some of the other seas that surround Greece are the Aegen  Sea, the Ionian Sea and the Adriatic Sea. Some of the other things we saw in the book involved the Trojan War which I can't wait to learn about. Hopefully we learn about it next class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)