World Leaders test

Our last human geo class we took a test on world leaders that we have been studying for the past few days. Emmanuel still wasn't here today but hopefully he feels better. The test in my opinion was in some ways challenging but in some cases very easy. Some people are still working on it but luckily I was able to finish and get my blog done early so I have more time to do what I want to do at home. I'm glad that I will have Mr. Schick again next semester for Western Civilization, hopefully I have good classmates and if not I will have to make the best of it. Till next time this is your friendly neighborhood Logan Schermerhorn doing his last human geography blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)