Test prep

Today in western civ we learned that we are going to have a test on Friday. Right now I am doing my blog in class because I have nothing else to do. Basically this test is on everything we learned about Ancient Greece. I had to help Scott with some notes because he was doing something else and didn't get them. We also got our projects back and my group did decent on it. Basically everyone is doing their blog now because that's all they can do now. People were very mad about having the test on Friday because they had other tests on that day so they kept on trying to push it to Monday. That  didn't work, so Friday it is. Till next time this is your Friendly Neighborhood Logan signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)