Easter Break

Today in western civ we took a test on Ancient Greece. The test was on pink paper, I have no idea why, but it was very cool. There was 33 questions on the test and overall it was very easy. I was then able to do my blog once everyone was finished  and Scott decided to play a game on his laptop which was not allowed. Mr. Schick went outside to grade our tests and thought that when he left Scott would play games which I don't think he did. Scott also thought that he got a question correct on the one involving the Lyceum. Scott also told us that he didn't do so well on the ones involving Archimedes and he got the one easy question on Socrates wrong. So far I was the only person who got an A on the test (yeah me). Well hopefully everyone else can improve their grades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)