Project Presentations

Today we saw a few groups got to present today. We started with the food group (a lot of people and I thought that they were very good.) This group didn't just talk about food, they made some and gave it to the class and was very tasty. After that we went to the Greek Warfare group and they also didn't do to bad if I do say so myself. They actually pretended to have armor and weapons which I thought was really cool. The last group that went was the one that talked about the Olympics. They talked about the very first Olympics and how it got started and about what events took place. They were also very good. I'm uncertain of who is going next time we have class but I'm sure my group will be one of them. Hopefully these groups get the grades they deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)