Test than Rome + Christianity

So we started off with the test which was pretty easy and then afterwards we learned about how Christianity entered into Rome and things about Jesus. The main things that wee mentioned were things about the Crucifixion. The test had questions involving the emperors and the type of government Rome had and stuff about Julius Caesar. I hope that I did good on this test (which I probably did), not sure about everyone else. So basically Rome converted from their polytheistic religion to Christianity, smart move. I'm not sure if everybody else got to the part of reading part of the day but we will see. So that is all I got for you see you all next class whenever it is and hope you all have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)