Feudalism in Europe

So remember how we read and took notes on those few pages earlier and then answered the questions. We just did it again but with different pages and questions. I was finished first with the questions and to me they were very easy. There was nothing else to do so I thought I would get my blog done early. Then after I turned mine in, everybody went to turn in their work and there was a huge line of people right in front of me. People had to go back to their seats and do it again and I just had to do it once. I just can't understand how questions that are this easy can be so hard. Well as long as I did good on it then I'm happy. The line is starting to die down so hopefully more people are getting it done and correct and not have to go back to their seats. Well hopefully they finish it eventually so until then I will see you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)