Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)

So today we took a test on the Middle Ages and all that good stuff. I thought it was easy but a lot of my classmates were complaining saying that it was hard. All I have to say about that is you should've studied. Well we will see what we all got. After we finished the test we went on to read about the Renaissance and the four major artists as well. Once I was finished and a lot of others as well, they went onto their laptops instead of doing the work on the side board. Only me and one other person I think did our work. Sorry about that tangent, now back to the artists.  Each of these artists had different styles of art. Some did sculptures while others did paintings. Leonardo is probably the most famous out of these four, probably because of the Mona Lisa and Last Supper paintings. Well everyone, no more tests in this class (hopefully), just gotta hold out a little longer. I know all of you can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test