The test grades were incorrect

So according to my title you probably realized that the grades we had on the test were wrong. This happened because on the sheet with all of the correct answers, Mr. Schick had one that was graded incorrectly but we all got that one correct so it improved our grades. It made my 96 go to 100. It made most grades go up by a little bit but I think most people were happy about it. After that we finished reviewing the test and then went up to have Mr. Schick grade the questions that we did yesterday that not everybody finished, or did. So then after that little hoopla, people like me who were finished decided to get their blog done so that is what I am doing right now. Well I hope everyone finished their work and got it graded so goodbye until next class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam prep

Test vs. No Test

Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo (artists, not Ninja Turtles)